How it works
Incident Reporter is an online, cloud-based software, accessible anywhere by anyone with a login.
Using Incident Reporter helps you easily and quickly respond to, report, communicate with key parties (such as, e.g. parents or HR) and document incidents and the care and actions taken by each person in the chain to deal with that incident responsibly.
Whether the incident is an accident on the school playground, in your retail shop, at your event or venue, in your Church, at your Club, in your home, building or facility or on your factory floor (or even whether the incident is behavioral or you need to report feedback given by staff or e.g. students on sensitive matters such as possible abuse or e.g. bullying in the workplace) – it, and all actions taken by whom and when, can be tracked and stored for easy access and future reference, as well as recording referrals and appropriate action items beyond the moment of the incident.
Better yet, it's simple and easy to use.
Incident Reporter improves the quality of information available to you. Some examples include:
- It automates the collection of the time, date and location of every incident, and who reported it.
- The settings are customisable to your workplace needs.
- One click, and follow-up alerts are emailed to the right people.
- The system flags where action is needed and sends reminders until Incident Reports are completed and closed.
- Past reports can quickly be retrieved in the event of needing to reference Incidents for key stakeholders or legal purposes.
- With the click of a button, produce useful reports that aid in decision making on where resources need to be placed to reduce risk and to prevent larger incidents from taking place.